Main Market Co-op
Main Market opened its doors in 2010 as Spokane’s only food co-op. We are a mission-driven organization seeking to support and encourage a thriving local food system.
Our Mission: Nourishing the community at the table, Main Market Cooperative contributes to a healthier and more resilient Inland Northwest, one bite at a time. Member-owned, Locally driven. We set the table with:
- the earth’s nutritious and delicious bounty;
- equal respect for consumers, producers and the environment;
- a commitment to support our region’s sustainable farmers, ranchers and fishermen;
- a store and staff committed to providing education about healthy food;
- democratic and fiscally responsible decision-making;
- a culture that invites and embraces diversity;
- activities that reach out to everyone in our community, and
- progressive practices and technology that reduce our carbon footprint.