Wheat-free Flour Mix
Total Time:5 minutes
Servings:1 cup (makes 7 cups)
An easy, wheat-free flour mix for all-purpose use in baking.
- 2 1/4 cups corn starch
- 2 cups tapioca starch
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 1/3 cups brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup nonfat milk powder
- 3 tablespoons xanthan gum
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Store in the freezer, in an airtight container, for best results.
Use this mixture in place of all-purpose flour, in baking recipes, including, muffins, cookies, brownies and quick breads.
880 calories, 1 g. fat, 5 mg. cholesterol, 75 mg. sodium, 107 g. carbohydrate, 4 g. fiber, 8 g. protein